Originally Posted by moparfan
Mine might be the exceptions, have a 2017 challenger and the paint is very nice and has held up well daily driving it for all but 1 year, the panel fit is good on it too. the car is grey (forget the name) i just bought a 20 challenger (black) and the paint and panel fit is equally as good on it. I didn't look at a bunch of cars before buying either, maybe i got l lucky. Also have a 09 challenger that the paint and panel fit is nice. when we bought that car the first one we looked at the paint was bad. All 3 of these we bought new,

Well, we've had 2 new Challengers: a 2012 R/T Classic, & now a 2016 PCP Scat Pack Shaker. Paint was/is great on both of these, AND the fascias match very well!

The 2018-newer Rams (the NEW style) is a whole nother story though! Go check one out at a dealer if one is clean. Almost looks like they have a bumpy anti-chip coating & then painted over with the finish. They are shiny & all, just look like they were never blocked after a real bumpy primer. They are ridiculous.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified