Originally Posted by Adm413
The Comfort Suites is hard to get into as Carlisle productions puts all the special guests up there.

I only have a block of 10 rooms at the Comfort Suites - and 10 rooms each at 2 other area hotels for a total of 30 rooms. I absolutely have to have them in order to guarantee a place for the special guests to stay. The Comfort Suites is the most accommodating to work with as far as holding rooms (we still pay what others pay). I don't really care where my guests stay as long as it's reasonably nice but I can honestly say that any time I put a guest at the Comfort Suites, if they ever come back, they specifically ask to stay at that hotel again! I don't really know what it is, but they all love it!

Quick story. Linda Vaughn is pretty well known for her ability to remember the people that she meets. She stayed at the Comfort Suites in 2018 for the Hurst Nationals. I brought her back again for a Hurst display in 2019 and she stayed at the Comfort Suites again. When I took her to the hotel to check in, they ALL remembered her by name (calling her Miss Linda and Miss Vaughn) and she remembered all of them by name. It was really cool to see.

Note to self: find new hotel for special guests laugh2

Ed