The magnum balancer is about 1/4" or so thinner than the LA. The hub itself is still in the same plane as the LA however so the pulleys would all line up if you swapped the timing cover/ water pump/serpentine drive and all. Magnum heads have 10 bolt valve covers but the LA covers will bolt on them. I have LA covers on my magnum heads as well as all the front drive system on my LA block. The magnum flywheel would have 8 notches on the back side for the crank sensor to read, the LA flywheel does not. Magnum heads also use the 5/8 hex spark plugs where the LA uses 13/16 hex. Also the bolt bosses at the ends of the heads are not the same so you may need to fabricate a little if you want to run all the LA accessories with the magnum heads. Putting the magnum accessory drive system on an LA headed engine is not feasable.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.