Originally Posted by 8urvette
so a 440 that will be a 30 over 500" kit with 9.6 to 1 compression, OOTB stealth heads, and if i can get to him upgrade the headers to some TTI's add a Comp Cam Xtreme Energy .545" cam, and maybe a 2800-3000 stall. with 3.55s or better.
Sniper efi and hyperspark ignition and coil and distributor and a RPM intake?

This would be a good running motor that will burn tires and motive a heavy b body?

As far as riding in my a body 540, no he hasnt been in it. It hasnt run in years. Just rewired it and some other things, started it on Sunday for the first time in about a decade.

The 1800 stall is killing you, I moved to one for about 3 days then immediately ripped it out for a 3500. My 500 inch stroker couldn't even do a burnout and it's a torque monster. With that said, it felt great on the highway with the 1800. Whats the plan for the car? 3.23 gears are pretty happy with the gear venders on the interstate. I cruise 85-90 all day long with that combo. My similar setup NA stroker in a 3300 pound E body went 11.7 in the quarter. I like the 3.23s + GV for highway cruising and happy to sacrifice the track time.