Sounds to me that you definitely need more caster... and most any aftermarket UCAs will give you that. The FF are a non- adjustable design, so, you'll rely on the initial extra caster they give you plus the eccentric alignment.... maybe you'll get a minimum of +3 or up to about +5. In contrast, the OE design and specs will be lucky to give you about +2 caster at most... not desirable for almost any driving anywhere.

Your tall rear tires may be giving you a raked stance... which basically takes away some caster. If the rake is there, consider lowering the rear end slightly with ~1/2" lowering blocks (installed between the leafs and differential).

I'm aware of someone using the FF UCAs with the Moog offset bushings.. and he's been able to get +7 caster... great for highway and road course driving.

Personally, I favor "adjustable" UCAs such as SPC, Hotchkis or others, but the FF UCAs are good.... and better than the OE design for alignment.

When/where ever you get your alignment done, just tell them, and insist, to get you as much positive caster as possible, then a small amount of negative camber. The TOE should be about 1/16"-1/8 " maximum IN... this will be good for highway and road course driving (I run zero toe as I use the car more for competition purposes).

Also, by adding more caster, as long as you have PS, the extra steering effort isn't even noticeable... so don't be concerned about that matter... its only noticeable with manual steering.

Good luck.... and let us know what you end up with.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!