An 1/8" toe in will feather the front tires. 0-1/16" toe in and many suggest the toe setting should be performed with the suspension raised 1".

I have QA1's and firm feel. They are about the same except I lke the QA1's better because the control arm bushings are greasable. My go to package these days is the QA1 level 1 package with shocks. There is a drag version and a handling version. The kit includes adjustable strut rods, UCAs, shocks and tie rod sleeves. I also like that the shocks are rebuildable. Another nice thing about the QA1 strut rods is that you can usually sneak them in without removing the t bar and LCA which helps if you are simply performing and upgrade and blueprinting the suspension.

If I was doing this for my own car at minimum I would use a single adjustable shock. DA if budget allows.

I would never run stock LCA bushings. Terrible design IMO. They wear quickly and essentially are always in a bind. Greasable LCA pins with poly for this guy. In my experience the ride quality has mostly to do with the shocks and tire specs (sidewall height and pressure). I had 1.12" or what ever t bars on a 4100lb 66 Charger and it rode nice one I took the KYBs off.