I will give credit where credit is due. I can honestly say that even though 20%+ of our shipments were 3 to 8 weeks late, they did "arrive". Think 1 out of thousands in the past 2-3 months was actually lost - showed some tracking and then a large red dot on the tracking page.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/unit...s-over-delays-in-mail-packages/35119403#

Excerpt from Maryland news article above about USPS problems... "... me being a small business owner. It's hurting my business. It's giving me a bad name. The post office can't deliver my products in the time they estimate and I'm losing money at this point,” Kresel said. She says she ships on average 75 packages a day. Since Thanksgiving, half of them are missing in the mail. Her company had to give refunds and absorb shipping costs. “If I'm going to have to refund 100 customers a week, there's no way I'm going to stay in business,' she said."

THATS the sad part of this USPS fiasco. Small business owners that are selling "me too" items and compete solely on price wouldn't be able to sell low cost items and charge $8-10 min for RELIABLE UPS shipping. I've been getting a couple angry customers that don't want to pay $10 to ship a 95 cent item. I get it. But when somethings gets lost in the mail the blame never gets directed at the USPS. So I wind up financially supporting a poorly run business AND getting a black eye. NO THANK YOU. Just today I shipped some parts to a guy in MI that wanted "cheap" shipping. Told him the deal is if I ship these USPS and they don't arrive I never want to hear about it. He agreed.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets