Had to take the Ram 2500 in this morning to get a wheel bearing replaced. Yep, not as easy as it sounds. Its basically a $400 (retail) hub that needs to be pressed on an off with special tools (I watched the Youtubes). Not just pulling the rotor and hand packing some bearings.

The local Enterprise didn't have any DOMESTIC TRUCKS to rent while my truck is down. This is DETROIT. So they gave me a Nissan Frontier. What a POS. I've personally had Rangers, Colorados and Dakotas and all were much nicer that this thing. Sloppy, mushy steering. Sits lower than a Ford Focus. Mushy brake pedal. Dated interior. How do they sell these?
Reminds me one time I rented a VW Jetta (I think) about 10 years ago. After driving 10 miles down the highway I turned around and asked for a different car. The seats SUCKED. It was the most uncomfortable driving experience. No amount of adjustment could "fix" it.

When I used to travel for work I'd try different cars just to see how they drove; Challenger, Charger, Mustang, Camaro, Sequoia, Escalade, Corvette, etc

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets