I haven't used pushrod oiling on a KB aluminum block, I do use pushrod oiling on my current S/P 400 block stroker motor with a set of Indy 440-1 heads that have a set of the Jesel paired shaft rocker arms with no oiling from the heads
I bought a set of Comp Cams AMC solid roller lifters for pushrod oiling and a set of Indy spray bar valve covers and used both on that motor for the first couple weekend racing, I was over oiling the top end so I ended up taking one of the spray bar covers off and block the oil line off that went to that head. I raced it 3 more weekends like that and saw no harm on the side with no spray bar oiling and change the other side to pushrod oiling only and haven't look back up shruggy
I have a set of the original B1 heads back east for freshening right now that came with the Jesel paired shaft rocker arm set up like the 440-1 heads are using so I will probably used the same lifters on it to start with, no spray bar oiling this time luck up Those heads are going on a new KB 4.500 bore size aluminum wedge block (572 C.I.) that I'm hoping I can make close to 900 HP on Oregon 92 octane non ethanol pump swill devil

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)