Quote:

Quote:

Refresher, Ron...what's the grand plan for this one?

And thanks for the pics. Gives me a better look at what kinda work an MII install is like.

As I recall and of course Ron correct me if I am wrong but that is a stock MII clip. So if you are looking at picking up an aftermarket MII cross member it may look or fit a little differently depending on the application.

Ron great work as always you are an inspiration for me to get moving on projects once the rain stops.

your right, putting in a stock mustang cradle in is a little different than putting in an aftermarket one, like a fatman unit.

the stock mustang frontend has the top hat(where the upper arms attach) and the lower crossmember are all one piece. where an aftermarket one is separate.

with an after market one you mount the new lower crossmember to the bottom of the frame and then you put on the 2 upper(top hats) pieces and weld it all up.

with a stock mustang crossmember you have to trim the frame till the mustang unit clears everything and then you have to measure from side to side and top to bottom and front to back and when your sure its where it needs to be you weld it up and I make plates to box it all in and make it strong
Ron...