I tired to price out an order a new challenger and the first dealer wouldn’t give me a price. Said I had to wait on it to arrive. Uh [censored].

Second one gave a price, no idea of it would be a shifty deal too once you actually pulled the trigger. My frustration with it is more about dodge. They won’t let you custom order a car. I know that sounds funny, but there are literally things blocked out from being added. Like the six piston brembos on a 1320. Can’t get the wheels you want on certain things, even though they are listed as same size. I would get most all I want on a TA, except they won’t let you delete the flat black top. Can’t get certain seats with certain things. I can’t find anything close enough on a lot and neo got her can a dealer, if I have to pay the extra to get it ordered so be it, just flippin let me.

I told the sales guy it’s more likely I’ll find a 50 year old car to my specs than a “custom” ordered brand new car. They won’t even ask the factory to override something as simple as that paint. They’d make more money to send it on down the line the way I want it. I contacted dodge directly and they won’t even respond.

I’d say if you find what you want on the lot you can get a good deal here at year end.

I want my fair share