Thanks Guys for all of your help and answers toy my question. It's a lot of great advice for this and future purchases. Without a smart phone,( I have a flipfone I'm old ) it's nearly impossible to do much online for me at least and with the Corona I really hate to go into a building for too long. Normally I would go into the branch like you guys suggested. And most online transfers seem to limited to 5k or less per 24hr period. The guy I'm buying it from is a super nice 20 year retired military thats good with any way I want to pay. He didn't even want a deposit. Both of us have Bank of America accounts and he's ok with a personal check from my money market savings acct. It should clear fast. I've been with them for years. He's already Fedex'd me the signed bill of sale form required in Fla. and I'll mail him back a signed copy with the check. I have to set up a transporter that I picked and he'll be there to help load it up. He said he wants to wash it and wax it first so bugs won't stick to it. It's nice to deal with decent people. I'll probably have him Fedex the title even though the carrier co. said their driver would take the Title for me if I want. I think Fedex might be safer. Hopefully it'll all work out well and if I can figure out how to post pics I'll upload them so you guys can check it out. Thanks again everyone and Merry Christmas Happy New Years. Clem.

Last edited by clem melson; 12/24/20 07:51 PM.