I'm tryin. Not much luck but gettin ready to call in the big gun! Got a 3 year old great nephew who i'm sure can figure it out.

Have the 55 down to the frame. (Bought a gantry crane and man it makes it easier.)Pulled dakota in garage and will start stripping it soon. Looking at plasma cutters thinkin I need one for workin on the frames and firewalls??? I hate buyin chinese, but I just cant afford to spend 1500 on one, especially knowing how little i'll use it. Any suggestions? Do I need a plasma cutter for this job?

Built a 8x16 shed(not big enough. I never was interested in school, but I did think I was decent at math...) to store tiller, mower and 4 wheeler and odds and ends. Gives more room in shop. Got the hvac ducts in crawl insulated. Water line to garage expansion in ground.

Been busy.

And can you believe Russ ( dabee ) drove up from Tennessee December 8th, in his 55, and stayed for a couple of hours. Offered all kinds of advice, let me take a boatload of pics of his ride and got to look at a bunch of photos of cars he has built! What a helluva dude! I couldn't believe it. I made a bad mistake and didn't ask for a ride! What an idiot.....

He said he tries to do one project a year. Unbelievable.....