Originally Posted by Michael Ecks
Before you go disassembling the dash does your car have a separate hazard flasher? My Challenger has one under the right side of the dash in addition to the one at the fuze box.. Mine under the dash below the ashtray went out and took my brake lights with it, replaced it and brake lights came back simple as that.

that makes no sense. Hazzard and brakes circuit runs through diff routes up to TS. Hazzard runs through a pink wire at TS plug, while brakes runs through the white wire ( and turning flasher on the red wire ). Is true tipically both ( brakes and Hazzard flasher ) share same fuse, but they still runs on diff routes between fuse and TS.

then at TS they share part of the wiring to feed rears high intensity filaments.

So if fuse went out, both will be lost, but if Hazzard flasher gets damaged, brakes will still work.

If rear wiring section ( dark green and brown ) &/or bulbs fail, will loose both too. Or either just one side or the other.

IF you turn on hazzards &/or turning switch to both sides and high intensity light works ( not parking ), wiring and bulbs are good. So will point out to a TS ( or candeling cam ) failure or brake pedal switch failure.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela