Run the jake or exhaust brake all the time. Turn it on and leave it on! Your brakes will last forever.
Let the engine warm up before driving. It takes longer than a gas engine to warm up.
Let the engine cool down after pulling hard. Don't just shut it off! Let it idle for a bit.
If you have a 4x4, make sure you find the hidden Double Cardon joint grease zerk! Lots of transfer cases and floors taken out because people ignore this or can't find it. The joint wears, locks up and ka-boom! Keep an eye on the fluid level in the transfer case as well. It doesn't use much so if it starts leaking it doesn't take long to burn up the case. Chains are a wear item and should be replaced before they wear into the case. If you put it in 4wd and it "bangs" or slips, it needs replaced.

I have 406,000 miles on my 2009 truck. It has needed normal wear items. Water pump at 350,000, Alternator at 375,000. Both were very easy to do. At 400,000 I did the transfer case chain, seals and bearings but it looks like it had a new case put in it before I bought it (I've put 200,000 miles on it). Keep an eye on the rear slider pins on the disc brakes as well. Mine had one on the passenger rear get corroded and give problems when I first got it.

Use good oil and fuel filters. I highly recommend Baldwin.

These trucks last forever with proper maintenance.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.