Originally Posted by ek3
Originally Posted by cudaman1969
Originally Posted by ek3
flush it out real good and use water only... get the temp up to 200 or a little higher like its about to overheat. the reason to do that is it will open the crack real good. if it stops the leak, it will prob. never leak again unless you get it hotter than when you made this repair. there are many products with many issues. this works really well and last. Buy this ! https://www.jegs.com/i/Moroso/710/3...=4579878248437694&utm_content=Moroso

It says not to use with antifreeze, I’m guessing water on first application, once it’s sealed use the mix?
yes . . antifreeze interferes with the cure of ceramic seal. after you get it sealed and you know you have stopped the leak, you can run all the antifreeze you like ! get it good and hot -not ring killing hot just try to hit 220 .. i always run fresh water in and keep it coming out [flush it w/ engine running no t- stat ]until its very clean. then close it up and then run it with only water and ceramic seal until its up to 200-215 .

So this isn't a race motor - it's a street car. I read the data sheet on this stuff and it says pretty clearly to run pure water only once it's used. I would prefer not to have to do that.

What about the antifreeze friendly stuff? Moroso All Weather Seal 35520