I'll add this. Over the last 17 years, I have seen members come, members go. Some have died, some have gotten old and sold, some have sold to buy newer iron. We have a lot fewer active members now. It used to be you would come on here and be 2 pages behind in less than a day. That said, cars are still being restored and prices are still going up. I'm sure eventually prices will come back down. I watched Mechum a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at some of the "affordable" prices for 50 Fords,etc. Mid teens for nice cars. We will probably be dead before this happens. As far as the age thing, My 19 year old likes my collection. I didn't think my 16 year old cared at all until this weekend. Teaching him how to drive in my Corolla. In an empty parking lot he asked if he could just stop and launch the car. Asked him why and he said, "Because it is so much fun". We did it and I told him, "Now you know why I like the Mustang GT. It is 2X as fast off the line as the corolla and the hotrods are even faster". He finally got it. This kid spends days in his room and can run a weed whacker without destroying it. There is hope. Want the kids to understand and like our musclecars? Give them a real ride or even let them take a very short/controlled drive!!

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"