Originally Posted by McCandlessboy
Every older generation has said nobody will want these cars and they'll all be worthless. Still waiting on that to happen. In 10 years, I wouldn't be shocked at the ability to manufacture one off pieces a lot easier than it is today. The limiting factor for a lot of mopar's is the inability to source all the parts you need compared to a ford/chevy. Old cars aren't going anywhere. The market will be strong for the rest of our lifetimes. All of you screaming that nobody will be alive to work on them, you realize that increases the demand for functional proper pieces right? Only driving up the prices more as driving or owning becomes an even bigger status symbol. Most saying the hobby is going to die are the same ones sitting on hoards of [censored] they'll never sell or saving it for someone that will never restore haha.

I still think we're the minority and I think there will still be a minority but, could see it shrinking over time or shifting to other later model cars. Just looked at what has happened to Fox Body Mustangs and the 90s Impala SS cars. The other thing that will play at hand will be government rules and regulations in the future. I think some cars will hold value regardless but, with the way things are looking currently it's a toss up. Lots of guys around here aren't really interested in cars and the guys that have maintained these cars seems to have become smaller.

Last edited by RustyMopar01; 12/09/20 09:08 AM.