Originally Posted by DaveRS23
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by Stanton
Donald Trump says the virus is no be deal so it must be true. Get back to work.

Agreed!....everyone should be working no excuses, I've seen nothing but standard full time work with mandatory OT, no cease in orders or supplying vendors/supplies...my employer is actually paying double time for all overtime to keep up with the demand here in the States and overseas.... I'm in the contact industry, we make electrical contacts for every piece of equipment humans take for granted on a daily basis to light/power your planet and equipment

As far as any daily shortages, just the panic stricken scamdemic sh!tters still sucking up all the toilet paper, other than that no noticeable supply shortages for essential daily living here, building materials are plentiful as is home building currently, lots of developments going up at record pace, restaurants are trying their best to stay in business, scamdemic lockdowns/curfews are pretty much ignored/nor enforced around here....

C'mon guys, get real.

The government's reaction (paying people to not work and shutting down businesses) could well be a larger problem than the virus itself for many industries. And just because your industry or particular business hasn't been hit particularly hard does not mean that there are not huge problems in other industries. As with so many other things in this day and age, there are winners and there are losers in virtually every economic wrinkle. And then the Federal government steps in and changes the landscape for all. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.

You guys that want to lay every problem at Trump's feet truly have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). He is living in your head and causes you to not see the world how it really is. I am not a Trump fan boy, but many of the problems being discussed here have more to do with liberal policies than they do with conservative.

Don't lump me in the DTS group....lol! I support Trumps agenda....