So a little " backstory" on the HS non bushed rocker arms. Back when Crane was sold, and the new owners were clearly not interested in making rocker arms again, I thought that there should be a replacement for them, as they were a great little rocker arm, and nothing else really fit the bill in that price range. So, I started working on a HS rocker arm, non bushed, to fill that gap. I worked with them, to use a BBC rocker arm, that was drilled out, as that would be the most cost effective. I have the prototypes still in my shop. The first version, ended up being too short for the valve tip alignment. ( this project probably went on for 4-6 months). So, I was working at changing that distance, and at the same time. getting HS to make their standard rocker arm axle to fit an Edelbrock head properly. I determined it had to be moved .070. That was a done deal and we started selling the " E" version of that rocker. At that time, everyone just " lived with" the length being wrong. I wanted to fix that. Back to the unbushed rocker arm. " Somehow" ( still dont know why), my unbushed rocker design, made it to Mancini .Next thing I know, they had ordered 100 sets or something like that, and I was effectively out of that market. I didnt have the coin to pony up for that kind of investment in one series of rocker. I will post a pic of the original prototypes next trip to the shop.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.