Three days ago after a guy e mailing me twice on a CL item I had up for 3 months drive 3 hours to meet me and I drove an hour. A $1500 deal. We met at a business that on a main hwy and I know they have cameras and I parked in that area.

It was flawless.

I also do not like people coming to my home or if they do I have the parts outside at the best point in my driveway for easy pickup and no fuss.

Ive never had an issue and some ive seen they are open carrying, but hey, mines in my pocket.

But most the time I feel if its old car parts related and even further a fellew mopar guy ive little to worry about.

My biggest fear is getting drawn away from my home, shop because someone could do alot if they had a hour lead time where I was away.

In this situation I think it was semi foolish to do a gun deal in the way it was done, if it were me it would have to be at the local PD or have a officer present and all the proper paperwork done or no sale. Im pretty non conformist but when it comes to weapons I got to go by the current laws on the books as it covers me and all others butts.

STOP POTATO HATE!