Thanks its pretty cool to see all the support. I started running pro stock back in 2015 and only planned on running 5 races and check it off a bucket list. Im not rich and I can't believe I have ran more then 100 races 6 years later. Im a fan of pro stock as much as any of you guys and that's a lot of the reason I haven't quit. If I'm gone I don't think there would ever be another dodge in pro stock we can't have that. I have found a lot of power when we were down for covid. The problem is i didn't have the money to have the stock of extra parts. We run great in indy really 3 hundreds of the fastest car. I think we are going to shock everyone in Gainesville and a electric gremlin shows up and we don't even get a chance to make a run. Then we go to St Louis it rains and we don't get a chance. Stay on Monday and run 6.56 lifting at 1100 ft. Go back up make another run and break a $20 retainer that was brand new destroy the motor. Let me tell you this is so frustrating. Unfortunately we don't think top coat will be back in 2021. We need to find more sponsor help so I can just work on my stuff and not customer work. So we will just see how it all goes I will keep you guys updated.

Last edited by Alan Prusiensky; 11/12/20 12:21 AM.