Originally Posted by A12
I put the standard 5/8" plywood floor down on top of 2" X 6"s treated screwed and bolted 12' X 24' floor. Painted the 5/8" plywood with floor and porch enamel. Then I laid another 3/8" finished plywood floor on top of it in an opposite pattern and then sealed and painted it with the enamel. Wanted the floor as strong and sealed as possible. Have three 440 engines on engine stands in it now. Added two 4'X12' lofts on each end and an 8'X12' loft in the center. These are photos before external trim and still in primer. My young son and I built it but it sure didn't take the "can be built in a weekend" timeline they make you believe it can be done in rolleyes laugh2

I think we're going to build another 12'X12' of the same model right next to it and use it just for lawn and garden equipment and keep this one for car and motorcycle stuff. Then it's on to a 32'X64' workshop/garage boat and car storage building......we're going to need some help with that project.............................or get the Amish to "can be built in a weekend" wink grin

MikeR

NOw that's a nice shed.