Dusting off an older post with some annual updates. I added a Holley dig dash with data acq. i maxxed-out use of the system. It was trouble to install because i had no tech support and because the factory harness wound-up being assembled (pinned) wrong...i was left to figure it out pretty much on my own. The car is completely wired now and things work! I did my best to hide the wiring thru frame rail etc. DVW and Paul G. (machinist) were a big help here. LED's in both front rear. I have things 'shock' mounted and insulated from heat in case i drive it ...100,000 miles. I have to rivit the tin in yet few panels need final coats but everything now has been fitted and as good as i can tolerate. I finally got all the pGlide adaptations and rebuild done even have an internal rpm pick-up with help from Paul and even Al Alguire was there with parts. The brakes were used but i rebuilt/tuned them up and they work nice. DVW swapped the gear to a 456. I built 'legal' sprung wheelie bars and 'cute. It still needs a front end alignment and 4-link plot verification (at exact ride height), misc trunk-area fuel system final mounting. And front and rear windows final installed. Pics to follow...