Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Looking great. Glad to see you got it moving under its own power this past weekend. Love to hear what you found with the 7530 box. Cant wait to hear how things go at the track. Best of luck!! Oh yeah mine weighed 3470 with me in it, all steel(except bumbers and hood), all working glass, dana 8.50 MS cage and full interior. Im not exactly the smallest guy either smile

Thanks again. I tried swapping the polarity and it wouldn't even try to fire, back it went. Once i was able to get into programming...I found nothing (that I would recognize) which would retard the timing UNDER 800 rpm. So i just bumped it forward about 10? deg on the pick-up so i could take it around. I did readjust all RPM limits and i took out the 'start retard' which was only 8* also it looked like it had some downtrack/run retards on a graph (dots) that were about 8* so i moved the dots to 0. I havent checked it since those changes, maybe i did find something? Thanks again Tony! I acually weigh 205 so I'm starting to think it'll be close to where you are because the 4link backhalf is 2x3 and all related junk that i prob wouldnt need if it were ladder-bar. It's gotta be 75lbs heavier that a tube back ladder-bar. I don't think I'll be able to scale it before I do test and it kinda is what it is for now. I really would be curious to know how aggressive i can go anti-squat on this set-up. It's sitting at about 37" and 11"!!! showing 179% antisquat. If i move the lower bar up at the axle it'll put it at 41" and 10" with a.s. being 146%...anyone?

Last edited by HardcoreB; 08/31/21 02:08 PM.