Yes, I know this car quite well, as I arranged the sale from original owner Lenny Williams of Poughkeepsie, NY, to Ed Belfour in 2005. At the time, Ed was also in the midst of restoring the 1-0f-5 71 BS27V1B 4 speed car, as well as acquiring the former Anatol Vasiliev 71 Plum Crazy Hemi Cuda and Bill Meerholzs' 71 340 Cuda convertible through me as well. Ed ultimately had "other irons in the fire", so some of the collection was subsequently sold, and it is great to see this car received the proper attention it deserved!

Lenny did in fact purchase it new, and had possession until the sale to Ed. I have known Lenny for many years given my race history in Super Stock Eliminator, and he in Stock Eliminator. The last inspection sticker on the car was in 1973.

The sale of the car provided him the means to purchase a Toter Home to travel to the races (He competes with a Buick!) with style!

The photo with the caption is from my website (www.billrolikenterprises.com) in the "Wheels and Deals" section, along with many others.

Great stuff!

Bill Rolik