Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by 318 Stroker
Originally Posted by RC91
Was a White dash pad and dash ever available in a 71 B-body? My memory is a bit foggy but I've seen E-body's with white dash pads / dashboards but every restored white interior B body I've seen had a black dash.

I'm thinking your memory may be foggy, as mine is sometimes, but E-bodies never came with a white dash or pad.

3rd gen B body have a very light tan interior option/dash top included, E body as well offered a light tan interior/dash pad...but over the decades I have seen a handful (4 total 2 -71 Cudas and 1 -70 Challenger, 1 -72 Challenger) E bodies equipped with a white interior/white dash/consoles....original in appearance/owners claimed they bought them that way...... why/when/how I don't know, but never say never with mopar

Check out the funky interior of this 72 Charger factory showcar.... someone has to have owned it at one time, I don't think Chrysler crushed EVERY showcar built over the decades..... so when someones says they had/saw _______ doesn't mean their memory isn't accurate....

Mike

A white Tuff wheel...I'll bet that's fun to keep clean... grin