Alright I just picked up my new dash pad for my 72 Challenger and it looks incredible! Final test will be when I take the car to a friends and compare it against one of his original dash cars, but he and I have been texting some pictures back and forth and overall it looks really close. The line in the pad near the windshield is not quite as pronounced as an original, but it's pretty close. For my 72 this pad is perfect! I picked it up from Ed (www.themoparshop.com) and he gets them from Alan Fox. Talking to Ed he hand picks which pads he gets from Alan to make sure he gets the best ones for his inventory. I have been buying parts from Ed for over 20 years now and he is an amazing resource for parts! And it's super convenient that he is about an hour and a half drive from me. I will be doing a series of dash related videos on my YouTube channel Life at Speed. Here is a link to the first video of the series where I discuss removal and disassembly of the dash. I have been running the original dash pad with a cap on it for almost 23 years and it feels great to finally be able to install a restored pad into the car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBTtWW90Ls&t=17s

121555322_10220309029050919_6565503251709099989_o.jpg