Originally Posted by Mattax

I knew that wasn't Nacho's diagram because he wouldn't normally show or recommend connecting the alternator to the battery.

OBVIOUSLLY LOL

Originally Posted by Mattax

Looks like Nacho cut in in at or near the hi/low switch.

yes on kick panel area, but no, I din't cut any wire but untapped a bit of the harness there, removed the terminals from the dimmer switch plug and inserted to the relay socket 87 terminal. Then use a wire on same color ( violet for lows and red for highs as factory ) to link the floor dimer switch with the 86 terminal of relay at socket with new Packard terminals. Then taped everything back and it looks like nobody touched it LOL... except for ne new "pigtail" ( also taped along with teh rest of harness ) coming out from underdash harness around kick panel with the sockets and relays

Something like this I made for the low and mid AC speeds... It seems as an untouched harness... but if you pull out the harness will find the relays. Not a single wire cut. ( I made this for all AC-Heater speeds and also headlights ).

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Sorry the blurry pics, they were made with an old Nokia 6125 phone maaaany years ago

I Couldn't find interlocked sockets with the mounting provision in Vzla when I made the upgrade, althought they are interlocked, Will upgrade that some day in the future with fused relays too.

3bb04ab0-c1c1-4e7b-856c-6a6691ed94f1_1.39555eb5466e7e50d16021faa2c3b3aa.jpeg
Last edited by NachoRT74; 10/06/20 06:18 AM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela