Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
Originally Posted by Grizzly

Gosh, that is a sad story. Let's take up a collection. violin

Care to comment on the completely offensive $160.00/hr shop rate while some Grunt in the back does all the dirty work for minimum wage?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Craigslist and the Internet for taking a massive bite out of dealerships gravy: trade-ins. bow

Hey Grizzled - what's your beef? You don't like new car dealers? Where U going to buy your next new car - where will ANYBODY buy new vehicles? Back in early 1994 my business was real slow during the winter months so I wanted to try selling new cars - a Dodge dealer hired me to come & sell. TYPICAL deal - called a "mini" put $75.00 in my pocket, & it was a lot of screwing around to sell a single vehicle, plus we HAD to be competitive. Shoppers are not stupid, & they are out shopping the dealers looking for the best deal. YOU DON'T SELL A CAR FOR STICKER! A good mechanic makes good money, and amazingly enough, the dealers need to be able to keep their lights on - in case you didn't know this.

Don't worry how much $$ they are making, worry about your car & your deal. If nobody made a profit on anything, we'd all be living in Zimbabwe.

Its amazing more people cant figure this out. And it seems the Mopar community is more infested with such thoughts than most anywhere else, for whatever reason.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8