Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by RobG
All of my expenses over and above the championship event, reprinting, my time rescheduling, electronic setup of the real-time scoring (new course requires new programming) will be added up and I will seek restitution in small claims court (less than $5,000).

The fact that the GM idiot stated to the golfers he screwed up gives me plenty of witnesses for court.

Watching small claims court on tv your labor time probably can’t be recovered. You kinda make it sound like a “money grab” in a sue happy society. I think you would be better off working with them and scheduling another outing with some extras received from the coarse. Probably suggest a couple free rounds of golf for closest to the pin on a couple of holes.

It is not a money grab. I have approximately 15 hours into setting up meetings with vendors, synchronizing electronic golf devices and programming an electronic score card that sent real time scoring to all golfers. Leader boards were printed as well. Now I have to re-do it all for the new course that is jumping in to assist us with our tournament. Time is money and I do not work for free the second time around. The course made no recommendations and after their poor attitude regarding serving those who booked a tee time weeks prior as opposed to 8 months ago for an event - we will never plan on holding an event there.There are other places that have greater respect for their customers.

I am not rich...but I get off my ass everyday to make sure I am not broke!

Can we get the Mexican cartels to help us with our supply chain issues? They don't seem to have any trouble getting stuff from one place to another.