Great weekend. Fab weekend, weather wise.
Track was marginal early Friday, but they did a good job getting it right later.
Car counts in drag classes were low. Doubt there was even 50 cars in pro, less in others. Testing/ qualifying, racing were done by mid afternoon all three days.
I got 8 hits combined in the two classes i raced both Fri and Saturday( so 16 total), and another time trial in pro before elims on Sunday. The Rumble and Street king races were cool.
Nice turnout of NSS cars.
Only 4 heads up cars, with 2500 dollar winner purse. Was hoping to see more.
It was very organized overall regards info, swap meet, vendors, food choices, etc.
They had a tendency to hurry the race program along, which i didn't understand with the relative paucity of entrants. I was pretty much hot lapping running Pro and Rumble, which were only separated by the relatively few guys in Street king class Between the two.
Will definately return next year.
They did run a box, no box gamblers on Friday afternoon, which i am tickled to report my buddy, who i was pitted with(340Rick) won in no box. Holley stepped up and offered a 1000 dollars runoff extra, over and above, for the box vs no box king of the hill. rick won that in a tight double breakout over a buddy of Justinp61 from the board here’s buddy.
All in all, for a first time event, 2 thumbs up

Last edited by B3422W5; 09/22/20 05:15 PM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17