Now I am confused. Your picture of the front box mount is different from either the short box I had, or the long box that I now have. On both of those the boxes the mounting was like my sketch, six carriage bolts inserted from the top, two at the front, two in the middle at about the high part of the frame, and two at the rear, each with those offset washers that the head fits into. What your picture shows is a hex bolt from the bottom into one of the box members. I'm not sure what to think. I looked in the parts book and can't find any listing for any spacers. Maybe this is just another example of Dodge capriciousness. I recall talking to the utilities manager in Laramie, WY around 1972 about the Dodge garbage trucks they had, all the same year and model. No two of them were identical, they all had something different. Needless to say he was not impressed. Thanks for the help, I sure appreciate it. beer

Utiline Front Box Mount.jpg

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".