Originally Posted by cudaman1969
Oh Oh i need some sides (rusted) I’m all eyes and ears too since mine are gone too.
Sixpac, where are you finding info for parts and pieces?

For the Dodges there appears to be barely anything out there. There are people falling all over themselves selling wood bed kits and the wood spacers for the steps, but when it comes to sheet metal or the box spacers this is what I've found.

1) no steel fenders just fiberglass
2) no box sides at all in any material
3) there are reproduction tailgates and front panels but I have been told by two people who bought tailgates that the gauge is much thinner than the original
4) no wood spacers other than the ones I've mentioned

In fact that is the way I got my long box, the guy who had it was going to shorten the sides down to fit a '75 short box with totally rusted sides. I was able to get a complete short box and trade him for his long box. But it's slim pickens out there. Wish I could be of more help.

Just had a thought, this gentleman posted on Moparts offering sheet metal fabrication services. Joe Phillips joephillipsrestoration(at)gmail.com You may want to give him a call. He needs an original to use as a pattern but who knows, may be an option.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".