275 to 295 40 18 tire on a 10" wide wheel would be ideal on the rear, 245 40 18 or 245 45 17 on the front would be a a good size. 0 offset rims fit the best on these B Bodies.
I run the full QA1 set up ,K frame and all , since last year on my Bee and was a great improvement in ride/drive quality , already had the Bilstein's ,1.12 T bars , gusseted control arms and big sways. Still made the steering feel tighter , the castor and camber went from 4deg caster to 6deg , camber from -.5 to right about -1 , so evenly on both sides all I had to do is set toe when I got done. High speed stability is great and all the parts look fantastic under there, had to get the 70 up front sway , so went tubular . that alone dropped 10 pounds .I did toss the k-frame bolts QA1 sent and used a shouldered short one in the rear position with an extra thick hardened washer that really located and centered the tubular K to the frame rails , on the front I found these stepped , machined washers ,I might have a pic ,that cam from 19 RAM 1500 steering rack mount . Fit perfectly into the front mount tubes with new hardware store grade 8 bolts . Over all very pleased with QA1 parts. Beats trying to refurbish 50 year old parts.

IMG_0318.JPGIMG_0323.JPG