Originally Posted by memorylane
Thank you for info, put your book in wife's amazon cart lol.
Right now it has 15x8 torque thrust.
I want something that drives better, did the whole replacing of all wearable front end parts except the sway bar bushings. car floats really bad in curves, let alone a corner.
has new hemi torsion bars and leafs, kyb shocks, all stock stuff.

Do you have an anti-sway bar on the car? If not you need to put one on there before you decide on anything else. If you do have one on there then you need to put a bigger one on. I like the Hellwig bars but Firm Feel and Hotchkis also have good bars for that car. The Hemi torsion bars are 0.920 diameter. If you step up to a 1.06 bar you'll add 33% to the spring rate. It depends on the weight of the car but a 1.06 bar should be pretty good for that car. When you put the bigger bars in the car then you'll need really good shocks. Your KYB shocks might be new but sadly they aren't any good. Best shocks that are easy to buy and install are the Bilstein shocks. I run Koni shocks on my cars but Koni has some install quirks. Hotchkis sells Fox shocks which some people really like but I have no experience with.

Try the bigger bars, bigger anti-sway bar and better shocks before you mess with the tires and see what you think. You shouldn't need to change anything else if all the bushings are new. Good luck.