Thanks for the replies. Im not too worried about dumping in front of the tire for now. Its where it currently is. I may just put turn downs on the mufflers also. I really dont like going over the axle and out the back, Haven't decided yet but I do see your point. Right now I have an aeroturbine muffler on it and the truck is unbearable to listen to. I cant hold a conversation with my wife in the truck. if I was 16 I would have a stiffe but im 43 so im not digging it. Mine is an offroad edition also. I kind of already went in the wrong direction as far as power goes. The motor has a ton of power but it comes alive at around 2200 to 2400 rpm. I have a 2300 rpm stall converter that helps but once I hit Overdrive and the rpms drop below 2000, it falls on its face a bit unless I put a load on it to get it up in rpm. I may need to swap in 4.56 gears. I have 33" tires. I dont say the tune is the best. I feel the guy who tuned it is sub par. Im currently working with another tuner who is has an exceptional reputation across the board so Im interested to see how it performs after. My cam is not tremendous for a 408 but the motor does need to breathe. Im hoping that putting a 2.5" exhaust will give it some back pressure. I really like the sound of the borla exhaust. I had flow master and they did sound good but they rusted out. I was contemplating going with the aero turbine 2525 XL which is the quieter version of the one I have now. Its hard to find sound clips of a specific truck. Either way, at least I know im going with 2.5" now. Thanks again fellas