Hey all, I’m new to this forum as a member but have been browsing it for some time now. Always find great topics and explanations here. My name is Dennis I’m from Eastern Pa and have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. The truck has a 408 stroker currently and is pushing about 470 or so crank HP. it might go up a bit after some future mods but I don’t think it will be north of 500 at all. I’m going to get a Dual exhaust Put on In 2 weeks. Right now I have long tube headers Into a 3” y-pipe, no cat, through a 3” single with a aero turbine muffler dumped out In front of the pass side Tire. I know this set up is choking it a bit. I have been up in the air as weather to go for a 2.5” or 3” dual system. I don’t race the truck and don’t hit really revs. It is a street truck and I sometimes tow 3000 pounds. My plan is for it to come off the headers, run parrallel on the pass Side into an x-pipe, Into Borla XR 1 mufflers and just have turn downs or come out the pass side again. Again, I was thinking 2.5” should be fine but I’m not sure. Anyone have any similar set ups or advice in 2.5” vs 3” dual system. Thanks again.