Test free flow with an orifice that matches the area of your needle and seat. That will give you a better idea of how much flow it can actually produce at WOT. 2gph is enough fuel for over 1000 hp but if it drops to 1 gph when using a restriction you'll be in trouble. I agree, 12 psi seems low for line pressure. That doesn't seem like it provides much margin for error. [/quote] iagree scope
I had a fuel delivery problem on my old street Duster that was cause by having to fine of a fuel filter before the pump, it was a BG400 paper filter which are 10 microns, not 80+ microns that Magnafuel says to use with their pumps realcrazy
I had one of heir 275 pumps and replaced it with one of their 300 pumps, both pumps free flowed through the three #6 AN lines for the six pack flow right at 1 gallon in 10 seconds shock
I called Magnafuel to complain about no difference in volume and was told by their tech to restrict the flow for both tests to get a accurate result, I hooked up one line to the rear carb and flow the other two lines into the 5 gallon jugs with the 300 pump and it almost double the volume during 5 tests that way shock work
Restricting the free flow by one line increase the fuel delivery dramatically up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 09/16/20 05:26 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)