Originally Posted by kcarfanatic
Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
I didn't like how Carlisle handeled the shows in the least during this time ,very sneeky putting money before peoples health twocents.Weve been going for years but this left a really bad taste in my mouth,dont know if well be back in the future. drive

X2 Couldn't have said it better. Those Millers are nothing but money hungry ---------, you fill in the blank, and don't expect Ed Buzesski to chime in on any of this. .

I don't know any more than what's already been reported. I wasn't in the courtroom. All I can tell you is that we had a plan to open and run our events as safely as possible with regard to COVID-19. We've had that plan in place since March. When we got sued by the PA Department of Health, we presented that plan to the judge and the case was settled later that day. We made a LOT of changes and if you were at any of our events, you saw those changes. "Those Millers" are just trying to run their business...like every other business during this time. I'm sorry if that offended some of you but I don't really know what else to say.

Ed