Originally Posted by NANKET
Thanks Carlisle Events, The show was great! Best thing I did all summer. Considering EVERYTHING out here is cancelled, so far.

I would have to agree. I don't have a dog in this fight; from the standpoint that I do not live in PA, and therefore was not subject to the numerous events being cancelled. But, I did attend with a car for the first time and I had a wonderful time and I'm glad my best friend and I went. It was important for me to attend as it was the 50th anniversary of the 1970 model year and I wanted to show my TA in the special display area. 50th only comes around once and I felt safe at the Carlisle event and while in town.

If you think shady deals were made, come out to my neck of the woods where Cook, Co. (aka Crook County, Illinois) is only an hour away. backdoor deals are the rule rather than the exception in Illinois politics.

I'm glad the event went on as scheduled and I hope the vendors and swap sellers made $$$.

My friend and I roomed together and ate together the whole weekend. No ill effects. Also shook hands with countless people I just met or old friends I happened to see along the way. Washing my hands when possible, using hand sanitizer and masking up when required; just not on the showfield.

GY3 71 Demon 340