Originally Posted by Noble Crusader
Originally Posted by 340SIX
Originally Posted by DaveRS23
We use RA less and less, too. Someone on Ebay usually has the same thing for less money by time you add in the shipping. And Ebay is easier to order from.

This but last week I need some gaskets and thermostats Rockauto had it to my door for 1/3rd less than anyone else in 3 days and the Motorrad fail-safe was sent from them at 13 bucks for 3 that is less than one locally and it was an off-brand.
Ordered both CV shafts Newin Name Brand for less than 1/2 of what off-brand was to my door. But I also bought half of what I needed at eBay as you said. So I check both

RA is shipping to LOUSYanna now ? eek

BEE SAFE there KaveMan .... Laura is headin fur yer azz !

I have 30 days of fuel fur tha old gen. 6 months of dry goods as well as the canned stuff dry beans and rice.
FL rated roll down shutters and picked out a new roof comes and gets me, please. Or at least take the 28-year-old roof and 30 year old shed I needs a new He Shed

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough