Originally Posted by 71TA
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
There are very few enthusiasts in this forum who can drop $100K for a truck out of the blue, but I know a couple hundred from going to B-J and Mecum who can do it easily, then sell it the next day for less if they choose to. Don't forget about that class of citizen who can do that, they make our hobby much more expensive and price us out of what we really want, but they are out there... work

The one brother/partner in the dealership my son works at spent $15M on a house then his wife had a room in a castle in Europe disassembled and rebuilt in their house or SOMETHING crazy like that. They sold the house for under $4M. Thats how you roll when you have $300M smile He also had a couple million dollar house in a high end vacation area in northern MI. He wanted to buy the 2 neighboring houses for more "elbow room". Only one neighbor would sell so he bulldozed his house and the neighbors house he bought and centered the new house on the 2 properties. Is it just me or is that some crazy chit. Woulda been nice to throw the employees at the dealership a bone instead of BLOWING a few million dollars but maybe I'M crazy.

He has money from other places, you don't make that kinda cake off one store. My buddy owns an import dealership, he has a nice house and 4-5 shelby mustangs, no way he could drop 15 mill on a cottage lol