You guys kidding me. Tommy "The Hit Man" Hearns boxer. And White Boy Rick, the kid drug dealer thats been locked up for 30 years. Not justifying ANYTHING he did but there was a movie out recently about his crappy up bringing in Detroit. In the movie his dad was played by Mathew McConaughey. He was working in some snitch capacity with the police/feds who turned on him and locked him up. Didn't help that he was "seeing" the corrupt Detroit Mayor, Coleman Young's niece. Sure Coleman, who wielded a ton of power back in the day, had something to do with White Boy Rick being put away for so long.

The picture makes me wonder what those 2 were doing at the house/family of some of the wealthiest people in area. The guys house that the picture was taken at sold a chain dental or optical business for $120 million. My son works for the neighbor (the larger house just above in the picture - yep dealerships make THAT MUCH MONEY off of us little people) who has the 2nd largest Vette Cadillac dealer in the country and are worth like $300 million. Only like 3 billionaires in the area. Its really gone downhill.

My son borrowed his buddies (above in the picture) dads Porsche for his senior prom.

hime.jpg