Moparts

Check out this photo :)

Posted By: 71TA

Check out this photo :) - 08/06/20 12:38 AM

My 28yo son just texted me a picture of his friend (from the neighborhood) with a couple people he had over at the house. This is from a few minutes ago. I asked my son how his buddy would be in the company of these guys. He said his buddies dad was throwing a party.

Attached picture IMG_9059.JPG
Posted By: JDMopar

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/07/20 01:50 AM

shruggy I guess I don't recognize em?
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/07/20 01:54 AM

Looks like a covid party?
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/07/20 02:30 AM

Thomas "Hitman" Hearns in the blue jacket.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/07/20 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by justinp61

??????? same for the other dudes

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/07/20 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by justinp61

??????? same for the other dudes

Boxer. a darn good one too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hearns
Posted By: 71TA

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/07/20 03:22 PM

You guys kidding me. Tommy "The Hit Man" Hearns boxer. And White Boy Rick, the kid drug dealer thats been locked up for 30 years. Not justifying ANYTHING he did but there was a movie out recently about his crappy up bringing in Detroit. In the movie his dad was played by Mathew McConaughey. He was working in some snitch capacity with the police/feds who turned on him and locked him up. Didn't help that he was "seeing" the corrupt Detroit Mayor, Coleman Young's niece. Sure Coleman, who wielded a ton of power back in the day, had something to do with White Boy Rick being put away for so long.

The picture makes me wonder what those 2 were doing at the house/family of some of the wealthiest people in area. The guys house that the picture was taken at sold a chain dental or optical business for $120 million. My son works for the neighbor (the larger house just above in the picture - yep dealerships make THAT MUCH MONEY off of us little people) who has the 2nd largest Vette Cadillac dealer in the country and are worth like $300 million. Only like 3 billionaires in the area. Its really gone downhill.

My son borrowed his buddies (above in the picture) dads Porsche for his senior prom.

Attached picture hime.jpg

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/11/20 05:55 PM

At least I got one right.
Posted By: RobG

Re: Check out this photo :) - 08/11/20 07:40 PM

Is that Richard Goldman's, the Sexy Specs eyeglass guy's house?
© 2024 Moparts Forums