Originally Posted by cudaboy340
Originally Posted by 11secdart
I called to ask for a refund or credit for next years event because I wouldn't be attending. I was told i would get a refund in a few weeks, that was over a month ago

All of the refunds are being processed via check and that takes time. You should see it in about 2 weeks.

FYI, the refunds are being processed by the same folks who handle all of the calls, registrations, vending sales, etc. That is usually a staff of 3 and we had one quit earlier this year so we're down to 2 people. In addition to them doing all of the Showfield registrations and booking of vending spaces, this year they are processing refunds (lots of them - remember, they handle the aforementioned for all 10 of our events). On top of all of that, our season has been condensed to the point where we have 3 shows back to back to back right now. Oh, and the number of calls asking if the shows are canceled is astronomical!!!

I apologize for the delay but we are doing our best to keep up with everything. Thank you for understanding and I hope we'll see you next year!!

Ed

Hi Ed,

do you have a lready a date for Chrysler at Carlisle 2021?

Carsten