I actually agree with alot of that JCC, this... but I think many here have higher goals, and we all know of other sites that have devolved to meet those needs, and so be it.

Ya got to remember the core of this site is for gear heads, and yes of all types.

99% here would be cigarette smokers and youd be in the 1% cigar smoker group

At the same time if I really wanted the "Baller" drama, this isnt the place for the real hard core.Many other sites for that too.

Sorry to go off topic, but I recently read an article on Drive (said car guys) and it wasnt mopar friendly, then I looked at thee staff page, go figure. I wasnt shocked then.

So I guess we all just got to try to get along here.Or not.

Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by Satilite73
Originally Posted by Mr. Potatohead
No disrespect to others, but I dont get the whole concept.

You dont like what one says so you shut them off. Im combative as hell and I have none on ignore. What happened to the old get in the ring and fight school of thought?

Reminds me of the weak minded youth of today.

I had to write this to my nephew to get him to call me last week.

"Dont know why you dont answer my texts, this is some of the most foolish bs ive seen in my life. Since when are we a bunch of diaper wearing [censored]." Last word being F--ks.

I know folks here are OLD, im old but not too old to still crack open some heads when needed.

It may sound odd, but this is the very reason why I do like your posts (and dare I say have respect for the author?). Not that you're wanting to crack skulls, but because you don't pussyfoot around. A guy I used to work with (and became friends with) was as subtle as a boot to the head, but there was never any doubt where you stood with him, or how he felt about something. It turned a lot of people off, but I loved it and found it kinda funny how he could make millennials squirm (oh, he was 68 at the time)

I don't have the desire to fight everyone, so, just easier to ignore. Gotta choose your battles, no?

beer

The problem is, this forum should not IMO be just a version of survival of the fittest, meaning those intimidated by fear or bravado, should not be self censoring because they are adverse to getting slammed for speaking their piece. The problem is the above protection, does not apply IMO when being just arrogant, or outright stupid ( to be blunt), or inciteful. This forum does not work well for EVERYONE's interest if it just becomes an internet cage match. It might be entertaining, and not boring, but I think many here have higher goals, and we all know of other sites that have devolved to meet those needs, and so be it. Those that can't face the claim here of maybe being arrogant, stupid, or inciteful, etc, should utilize the ignore button as they see fit. They know best what criticism/scrutiny their ego will allow.

STOP POTATO HATE!