It will definitely be a handful. My buddy built a very high dollar restomoded '67 Chevelle with a supercharged LSX and a 6 speed. It dynoed at 725 hp at the rear wheels with a street tune on pump gas. I told him to go with either an 8 or 10 speed automatic so he could keep both hands on the wheel and to install bucket seats with good bolsters. He wanted the bench seat and a stick shift too. I begged him to go to a racing school and get some experience driving progressively higher powered cars, but he didn't listen..

He froze up the first time he got sideways, slide across the bench a bit and drove into a tree at about 15 mph. I almost caught it on video. It put him right in shock. First time driving a beast like that. Oh, and forgot to buckle his seat belt like he does regularly in his work truck.

I asked him if he learned anything. He looked at me like he'd been gut shot. Could have been much worse with more speed. I am grateful he didn't get seriously hurt, just a few stitches. The car is getting fixed now.

Chevelle (Large).jpg

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)