I'll give a thank you for her. I take NO CREDIT except that we moved to and were the poor people (and I dont even have a high skool diploma so forgive my grammar) in an old money neighborhood. Being surrounded by people with goals and professions (on our street were business owners, doctors, law firm owners and a senator) was the best thing we ever could have done. But SHE had to take advantage of it..

Everyone asks, and she doesnt like the question, why didnt she just become a Dr. She sure as hell is smart enough and has the mental toughness even though she appears "girly". I know she told me getting into PA program was harder to get into than Med school cause the class size was smaller. She actually had to wait a year even though he grades, experiences, work history, written letters of referrals from doctors was impeccable (those dont matter as much anymore since there are other factors at play in this crazy world now) But she said it would be 2 more years of school and 4 years of residency and as she put it "the dont make much for 4 years" Thought she said like $30-$40k. At that point she'd be like 34 and would probably like to work in her profession, make some $, pay off her relatively modest student loans before starting a family.