Originally Posted by gygeneral
Originally Posted by NITROUSN
I have my doubts it is a fuel problem. If it was fuel everyone running today,s fuel would be plagued with the same complaints. To me it could be an ignition problem or voltage loss. What starter are you running? How does it spin over? I would test the voltage at the positive side of the coil while cranking. You also should buy one of these and check the available coil output. Tester

Running stock starter, I only tested the output at the coil without cranking, and it was 10.5v, my ballast has been modified by installing a direct wire between the terminals. Like I said I've got pertonix ingnition, anyone ever hear those malfunctioning because of heat. Electronics usually don't like heat and this is in the distributor?
How would I check coil voltage while cranking, I'm not 100% .

You can start with the simplest test. See what the battery itself tests voltage wise while cranking. Then put a voltmeter on the coils positive terminal and see what the voltage is while cranking. These are two of the simplest tests that you should try. Electronics also do not like low voltage. For what its worth owning mopars for over 50 years I hate the stock starters and heat soak. Back in 1992 I went to my first mini starter and have never used the old style starter since. Night to day difference.